We’re hiring! Marketing & Communications Consultant
Meteoric, a young, energetic and ambitious B2B marketing and communications consultancy, is looking for a Marketing and Communications Consultant to act in an account management role.
More about the role
Flexibility is more than just ‘working from home’
We don’t think that your ambition, drive or desire to have a fulfilling career needs to stop because life happens. We all have other things going on, other things that matter, things that deserve our time and energy.
That’s why we believe in building a business and creating a culture where people can work flexibly. And by that, we don’t just mean working from home.
So, our roles can be part time, from anywhere in the UK.
You’ll be self-motivated and happy to roll-up sleeves when required. You’ll come up with your own ideas and be comfortable making your own decisions, taking the initiative and working autonomously.
Happy to be part of a team that look out for one another.
As well as working hard, you’ll also want to have a bit of a laugh.
The successful applicant will work closely with Meteoric’s founder and the team to:
- Devise and deliver brilliant marketing strategies and campaigns for our growing client base of inspiring, growing B2B companies.
- Help to build Meteoric’s brand and deliver campaigns to target new customers as well as develop new propositions.
Want to know a bit more?
Devise and deliver brilliant marketing strategies and campaigns for our growing client base of inspiring, growing B2B companies:
- Developed compelling brand marketing strategies, on the one hand being resourceful to wring value from smaller budgets, on the other being organised to orchestrate bigger budgets of upto £250,000
- Help clients to develop clear value propositions to underpin all sales and marketing activity
- Design, develop and deliver 360o marketing campaigns, including project management of events and campaigns (and optimise to track and measure outcomes)
- Generate content ideas and either write original content or commission one of our freelance writers to draft website copy, brochures, presentations, white papers, e-newsletters, e-marketing campaigns, award submissions and press releases, case studies, thought leadership and social media assets.
- Research and identify channels and platforms to leverage our client’s content and maximise reach
- Tailor, repurpose and leverage content across different channels and platforms, using clients martech platforms to deliver and measure
- Manage social media strategy and presence on Linkedin and other social platforms
- Work with the team to report and communicate outcomes and the value we’ve helped to deliver
Help to build Meteoric’s brand and deliver campaigns to target new customers as well as develop new propositions.
- Deliver our Meteoric content marketing strategy, including website, social media, events with the support of the team
- Business development – support the founder in winning new business and create smart and compelling proposals.
- New propositions – work with colleagues to develop propositions, identifying target markets, researching pricing structures and communicating to our target marketers
The successful applicant will ideally have:
- 5+ years’ experience in B2B marketing, either in-house or at another agency
- Planned and delivered B2B campaigns and events to build brand and grow prospects
- Experience of social media and digital platforms, e.g., Linkedin, Hootsuite and WordPress
- Experience of planning and delivering campaigns using martech e.g., Pardot, Hubspot, Active Campaign or others
- Be confident speaking to people at all levels in a professional environment
- Have strong interpersonal skills, creative thinking and a drive to help the business to succeed
Salary and benefits:
- The role pays an equivalent salary of FTE £competitive per annum
- Annual profit related bonus
- FTE 4 weeks holiday per annum
- HSF healthcare cash plan with access to HSF Assist* and HSF Perkbox with hundreds of discounts from ‘all your favourite places’.
As part of the selection process candidates will be asked to complete a small marketing / content / writing task for us to assess quality and ability.
Want to apply?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV or a link to your Linkedin profile, telling us why you think you’re the one for the job!
Join the conversation
We deliver B2B marketing strategies to help you scale up – fast. Hire Meteoric for growth marketing that actually works.