We’re hiring! Part-time Marketing & Communications Consultant
Meteoric, a young but energetic and ambitious B2B marketing and communications consultancy, is looking for a part-time Marketing and Communications Consultant.
More about the role
Meteoric, a young but energetic and ambitious B2B marketing and communications consultancy, is looking for a part-time Marketing and Communications Consultant. The role would suit someone looking for flexibility, to manage other responsibilities outside of work and also work from home the majority of the time.
The successful applicant will be working closely with Meteoric’s founder and the team to grow Meteoric’s brand, target new customers, undertake client facing work and deliver content and campaigns for Meteoric’s client base.
Meteoric is based in the North of England, and ideally the successful candidate would also be based in Yorkshire or the North East. Meteoric has an office in Ripon, North Yorkshire, but the role can be done remotely, working from home or another location. In the future (but subject to local COVID restrictions) it would be good if you are able to visit Ripon or meet with Meteoric’s founder once a fortnight or more often.
You’ll be self-motivated and happy to roll-up sleeves when required. You’ll come up with your own ideas and be comfortable making your own decisions, taking the initiative and working autonomously.
The role is a 6-month fixed term contract.
As part of the selection process candidates will be asked to complete a small content / writing task for us to assess quality and ability.
- Work as part of a team to develop and execute marketing plans for Meteoric’s clients, including:
- Campaign design including using clients martech platforms to deliver and measure
- Social media – paid and organic
- Content planning and development (including writing)
- Media and PR opportunities
- Attend calls and meetings with clients
Meteoric’s marketing – working as part of the team to:
- Develop and deliver a marketing and BD plan for Meteoric to target B2B companies in Yorkshire and the North East including social media, awards, website, content
- Business development – research potential target clients and support the founder in winning new business.
- New product propositions – develop/design new products, developing propositions, identifying target markets, researching pricing structures.
Operations / support of the Meteoric business – working as part of the team to:
- Programme management – keep tabs on things e.g., what we’ve promised, forward features
- Set up and run webinars for Meteoric and clients
- Research grants that Meteoric could apply for, and assist in applications
- Research and help to set up processes e.g., MarketingTech platforms, timesheets, shared access, collaborative tools e.g., Sharepoint
The successful applicant will ideally have:
- 5-8 years’ experience in B2B marketing, preferably from a professional services, software, tech or engineering background
- Planned and delivered B2B campaigns to build brand and grow prospects
- Experience of social media and digital platforms, e.g., Linkedin, Hootsuite and WordPress
- Experience of planning and delivering campaigns using martech e.g., Pardot, Hubspot, Active Campaign or others
- Be confident speaking to people at all levels in a professional environment
- Have strong interpersonal skills, creative thinking and a drive to help the business to succeed
Salary / FTC – the role pays an equivalent salary of FTE £competitive per annum with FTE 4 weeks holiday per annum, you will also be signed up to a HSF healthcare cash plan with access to HSF Assist* and HSF Perkbox with hundreds of discounts from ‘all your favourite places’.
We anticipate the successful candidate will work c. 24 hours per week which can be stretched over 5 days, for example, to fit with school hours, or over fewer days in the week. Subject to further discussions and agreement.
*HSF Assist includes (GP telephone advice – 24-hour access to a doctor, Virtual Doctor – a webcam based face-to-face consultation service with a doctor, Health Information Website – a medically validated and regularly updated website, Counselling service – a telephone and, if needs be, a face-to-face counselling service Legal helpline – telephone access to solicitors and barristers)
Want to apply?
Send an email to email@example.com with your CV or a link to your Linkedin profile, telling us why you think you’re the one for the job!
Join the conversation
We deliver B2B marketing strategies to help you scale up – fast. Hire Meteoric for growth marketing that actually works.